الاثنين، 2 يوليو 2012

120629 Leeteuk Twitter Update [2]











special1004@
 I heard that for my birthday, 126 blood donation cards were donated to the Korean Children’s Cancer Foundation from the fanclub that loves me!! The people from the foundation side said that they were really astounded and touched by that, but it feels like it’s because there are these fans who are much greater than 
me that I’m able to hang in there

special1004@
سمعت بأنه لعيد ميلادي , 126 بطاقة التبرع بالدم تم التبرع الى مؤسسة سرطان الاطفال الكوريين من نادي معجبين يحبونني !! المؤسسة دهشت وتأثرت . هو بالضبط لان هناك معجبين عظماء اكثر مني , لذا يمكنني ان ابقى لفترة اطول , للمثابرة







special1004@
 “Not ‘the fans from that artist’~ But ‘the artist of those fans’* ” I’ll work hard so that I’ll be able to hear 
such words!!!^^ Thank you all sincerely for becoming my sturdy support!! I love and respect you!!!

(T/N: I’m sure there are many better ways to translate this, but basically “그 가수에 그팬” (The fans from that singer) is frequently used with a bad connotation, like when fans act in a bad way people will say “Ah, 
those fans really come from that singer”.)

special1004@
لا يعنى ان هذا النوع من الايدولز.لدية هذا النوع من المعجبين...بدل من ذلك..يجب ان يستمع الى هذا النوع من المعجبين,ثم سيكون هذا النوع من الايدولز الذى يعملبجد.انا شاكرا لمن وقف بصمود الى جانبي ,الحب والاحترام لكم جميعا!!!





ُSource: @special1004
EnG Trans From :sup3rjunior 
Arabic Trans From : SUJU Wings

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق